View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Charter Member

Just to bump this up -

Bruce had a minor setback, a small blockage in a feeder outside where they had done all their internal work, and it had him back in the cath lab to figure it out. It turned out to be easily resolved with a new stint, and other than a few sheepish looks from the cardio team for not catching it before, all seems to be great and after a quick overnight in the hospital, Bruce is home today.

This doesn't affect his general recovery or plans to be back full time in the shop by the new year, and other than adding a few days without playing guitar while his wrist heals up (they're doing stints thru the wrist now!) this should get him back to his normal 110% output.

And just to mention, he's not been idling this time away - I think he's been giving his work and his music some serious thought, a perspective that is only possible by being away from the bench for a while, and I would not be at all surprised to see some very interesting new pieces, both guitars and music, coming from him during the new year -

But I'm sure Bruce will fill us all in as we look forward to Sexauer 2020, pt 1 -