View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbetta View Post
Nice "BANG!" at the beginning of Villa-Lobos #1!

Youtube is definitely not flattering to guitar sound in general, but the character of your different guitars definitely comes through in the videos...nice job!

Guto, where are you in Brasil? I'm going to be in Sao Paulo and Rio towards the end of June for a wedding – my girlfirend is Paulista and her cousin's getting married, big party...
I'm potentially looking for a place to play (cafè, little theatre, guitar society...) amidst all the celebration, if you have any ideas...I'd love to add Brazil to the list of countries I've performed in!
Yep, a girl just droped a TABLE at that time. Really.

Youtube is really terrible on guitar sound, but those videos were just to show the guitars to some friends at another forum, and they were not that good to begin with, just the cam's mic capturing it, so...
And lots of mistakes, just pointed and shooted. I like to think I play a little better than this nowadays.

Well, in fact, I'm from São Paulo (a Paulista too). I wonder if you are the boyfriend of some of my cousins, cause I'll be marry in June too ...but in the beggining of the month. And not that big of a party, hahaha.

I'll PM you my e-mail and we can talk about it in private, for sure. It would be nice.

Regards,
Gustavo.