View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:07 PM

Both Justin Sandercoe and Steve Krenz (L&M) are excellent but very different teachers.

I have done 20 or so lessons with Steve from Gibson.com, but I have not actually purchased L&M so I can't really comment... however, I do have a good sense of the way he teaches. Very methodical, very serious.

With Justin, I went thru all Beginner & Intermediate modules, as well as Blues... now working on Jazz modules. I enjoy Justin more as a teacher. He is more informal but still very specific, and he always seems to be having fun. I like his choices of songs for learning skills, and I like the structure of his courses.

NOTE: I have referred over a dozen people to Justin.com... I always STRONGLY encourage people to buy some of his lessons for sale. He gives away so much for free... we need to support his efforts.

Now back living in Baja Sur where I started my carbon fiber journey... Bend OR was too cold!