Thread: Kraut OM BRW
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
I'm just now viewing this thread--absolutely magnificent guitar and exquisite renditions played upon it. Thanks so much to both of you for sharing your talents with us...
Thank you for your kind post. I've had the guitar for several months now and I'm still impressed every time I pick it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesO View Post
Same here. I love your clips! Especially your arrangement of Si Bheag.
Thanks! I'm spoiled with your compliment...

I'm working on a more elaborate version of Si Bheag. Will post it as soon as it's ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpick View Post
Just spent most of tonight reading through this thread, looking at your guitar build, what a work of art. The soundclips on Soundcloud, fantastic, you certainly have a gift, and I know it takes a lot of hard work to attain that level of talent. I love those dark moments on YouTube, the melodies are haunting and nothing is wasted! All in all one of the most enjoyable evenings that I've had in a long time. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this thread and for listening to my clips. I'm glad to hear the music was good company...

The Kraut OM has an authoritative voice which makes it ideal to carry a strong melody line. It's such an inspiration to play that I come up with a new piece nearly every time I pick it up.