View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makikogi View Post
I auditioned a parkwood and a T5 side by side and to me the parkwood had a much better acoustic tone. Now the only thing they used to get that tone was a fishman power bridge pickup. So I'm actually interested in how a tele or strat would sound with the power bridge and wonder if that would be a better route than going the T5 or other hybrid route, but to anwer your question about the K4 and the T5, the K4 is simply a eq/preamp. It'll help you achieve better tone, but make no mistake it's still an eq/preamp....it's not like some kind of acoustic simulator. But for what it's worth David Hosler from Taylor runs a T5 into a K4 for his acoustic rig.

best of luck with your search. I hope it ends with better results than you expect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabookie View Post
Bbasile777......You're welcome, man. Tim and Joe are good, aren't they? Well, returning to your earlier reference to golf, at least I can handle myself on the links. Played the Asian Tour for a couple of years in my youth but ended up getting a regular job! (Sigh.) Finally, I hear what you're saying about the Crowdster Plus. They go for over 3,000 cheeseburgers brand new! Regards......KaBoOkIe
Hey Man, thats great that our played Pro golf. I have played in the 1st flight of the Pub links in Nebraska. I started writing a book on how to play golf last year. I will have to get your opinion on that too! I high jeacked my own thread! I will start another thread.