View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Guest 928

001;

I feel I should apologize for my general stupidity. First, I rushed ahead to the music and missed your clear statement that there was no visual. And then, because I am really good at stacking my stupidities, I egged you on to providing a visual. I cut myself a little slack because I had no way of knowing that you are blind, but never-the-less I confess to sometimes being a total idiot.

That said, and returning to your music, Very nice. I had the Emerald X20-OSN and thought it was a marvelous instrument. It was a bit large for me and I sold it and moved on to a custom X10-OSN. If the music you make with the guitar is any indication it is a perfect fit for you.

You did say that you were thinking of having someone do video of your work and I think that's a good idea. At the risk of furthering my previous stupidity, I believe that our communication systems have become increasingly audio/visual and you might find that your work will reach a wider audience with the addition of visuals.

In any event, you are an excellent guitar player and I appreciate your bringing your music to my ears.