View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 04:19 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Fixed;

Holy Moly! What a survey. I've not tried as many CF guitars, but there have not been as many nylon string as steel string instruments. You have been really dedicated. Congratulations! Being first scout is a risky business.

We have been fortunate, I think, because carbon fiber instrument makers have had to work against 500 years of wooden guitar development and had a high bar to reach.

I don't know about you, but I have few indulgences. I am a conservative and I have always tried to live below my means. And now that I am on the back-side of hill, I can afford to support what I believe to be an important part of humanity; music.

the nice thing about this and Michael's forum, is that almost everyone here is moving toward a new frontier in music. Pretty neat stuff.
I have a very understanding wife.. :-) and it really has been my only vice... no golf or red sports cars...:-)

Also thought you would find interesting... had a quick chat with Outdoor Uke... I am a fan of their tenor ukes.... They are working on an outdoor guitar.... could this be the fruition of your long advocated suitcase guitar??? I can only imagine...given their history with ukes and nylon strings that it will be a small "tenor" like 6 string guitar with nylon strings....

What fun!!!