View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 07:38 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow View Post
Was very happy to finally get to experience your guitars at BIG, man! Didn't disappoint one bit...Very fine work and Karlijn and I are still riding the wave of inspiration from meeting so many fine people, including yourself. I enjoyed rewatching these clips and putting this video together, that Redwood/Koa guitar is still fresh in my memory, along with the warm soul of the Sitka/Mahogany and pure sounding Pyinma build that Dennis snagged! Karlijn still has to edit the clips she did in the guitar lair...will post those here when she gets to it! Big love, brother. Hope you had smooth travels back to AL.

Dustin,
Thank you both, from the bottom of my heart ❤️…
I hope that you had the opportunity to treat Karlijn to that big ‘ol plate of pancakes.

-joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Joel, Samantha an I loved seeing you, having a chance to talk, as well as play your beautiful instruments. They were wonderful. Looking forward to when you build Sam’s. The connection between you two is terrific, and I know she is going to love collaborating with you on her build. It was clear at both shows that there is something magical in your builds that pulls her, so it’ll be a joy to watch what happens when the time comes.
Mike,
Lots of love ❤️ to you and Samantha both. It’s a blessing to see the Father/Daughter roles being lived-out in such a wonderful way. It will be fun to collaborate with Sam…I have a good feeling that we’ll make you proud.

-joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MThomson View Post
Dustin, that was fantastic. Love getting to see and hear a hint of the guitars and atmosphere. But this one in particular was like a tour through the music of my life. I would love to be able to make or play these arrangements of popular music with the style you bring. Thanks for sharing.
Martin,
Dustin could make an old weathered board with rusty piano strings sound wonderful

-joel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS