View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justonwo View Post
I will be attending, assuming riff raff is invited. I'm not sure which guitar I will bring. This will be my first time flying with a guitar. The idea makes me nervous!

But I think it'll be a blast to hang out with other guitar nerds and play guitars!
Oh my VIP riff raff, poor Kathy, she has no idea!!!! Shhhhhhhh.

I fly a lot on Southwest and I am always seeing folks carrying on guitars. One time I flew with an entire Bluegrass band and they were all carrying. Banjo, a couple of mandos, a guitar, and a stand up bass (OK, kidding on the bass). I asked them if it was a problem and they said no, they fly SW specifically because they let you put instruments in the overhead as long as you get an early enough boarding pass. I plan to bring some down this way as well as shipping some. You can pay the extra 25 bucks to get earlier boarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewpartrick View Post
Juston coming out of his gimp cage and the addition of my buddy John Thomas has pushed me over the edge. I'll bring the OM, and ship another few guitars. See you folks soon!
We will be ready for you Matthew. I am glad John Thomas can make it too. I am anxious to try the two Vintage guitars out (if I am allowed that is).