View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 06:12 PM

Well, I was trying to be polite and let everyone get their Woodstock vibes on, but now that we are done with that pesky little show, let us focus on the biggie i.e. B.I.G. which I can unequivically state will be BIGGER THAN WOODSTOCK in 2019 (of course the caveat being there will be no Woodstock in 2019, sorry I could not resist).

UPDATES:

1) Michael Watts is offering personal 1/2 hour sessions for which there are only a few left, please contact me soon if this is something you were counting on doing when you sign up. There are only so many hours in the day.

2) We have talked Bruce Sexauer into performing as well as displaying...ie. playing and displaying all in the same weekend!!!! So this brings our performers up to 4 (Paul Nichols and his wife Cindy, Ben and Brad aka frog and toad, Bruce, and of course Michael Watts).

3) We still have spots available for folks to come, still have hotel rooms open.

4) A lot of folks are finding B&B's in the area as well as Airbnbs as it is a resort area so there are options for your stay. It is a beautiful spot.

5) Kathy and I are constantly planning and coming up with ways to make the event better and fun for everyone including expanding on Sunday's experience.

6) Keep an eye on this thread for more info on the Watts workshop. This workshop will be for every level of player and is focused more on how you and your guitar can work better together as opposed to hey, here is a riff now you try it! More details to follow, but so far, this has been a very popular add on for people signing up.

7) I would still like to have more people come, so feel free to contact me.

Kathy and I want this to be a huge success and fun for all who attend and to that end will work hard to make it so.