View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 06:41 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Todd, thanks sooo much for all the time and effort you've put into presenting the El Capitan, especially to those of us who have known about its development and anticipated someone getting their hands on one and reporting about it. The detail you provide is insightful, and appreciated. The guitar looks fantastic, especially the top and abalone fretmarkers...great choice by the way. The back and sides look quite good. In honesty, I haven't been a fan of the headstock design and hoped they would change it in final casting. Having said this, up-close it looks not as good as the last pic you posted where I actually quite like it. Hmmm. I can understand why others will quite like it. As for your playing and recording, you don't give yourself enough credit. You definitely deserve such a fine guitar. Again, thanks for the great review! Happy pickin'!

P.s. You may want to post a new thread with a link to this one in the CF sub-forum so composite lovers who hang out there don't miss your update.