View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
I've watched a guy that plays in central Iowa for the last few years. He's plays hundreds of shows and has his set up down to a science. A TC Voice Live 3, Mic & Stand, Guitar, 1 speaker stand, and a JBL Eon 15" speaker. He can be set up in 12 minutes, Gone in the same amount. Sounds awesome! No need to make it harder than it needs to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9y5C-xQ5s
Honestly this was my setup. TC floor unit which had all the effects for guitar and vocals which I also used as a mixer right into my powered speaker. 10 minutes set up under 10 minute break down. This is what I’m going back to. It seems to be the cheapest easiest solution since I already have speakers up the Yazoo. I had an older White TCHelicon White GTX which was somewhat lacking for Acoustic. This time I’ll get the black Play Acoustic floor unit and sell the red Acoustic mic stand one.

One other note is I checked out those little Boss AS Live and Pro Amps and what a cool idea! If they had a big version pole mounted as powerful as a PA speaker that would be a viable alternative and almost exactly what I was envisioning!