View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 06:59 PM

There is one thing about this whole story that I continue not to understand, maybe you can help in giving your opinion: we are talking about quality control, right? Ok, now how many guitars Emerald ship on an average day? Three, four, five? Maybe more. But the limit seems to be the over 20 guitars that were ready to be shipped before the holidays, as per Alistair's video during which he takes each guitar on his hands and describes it. Now, how much time do you need to see all the flaws that the OP's guitar has ? A few minutes, no more. Therefore, even if you have 20 guitars to ship on one day, how long does it takes to inspect them carefully? One hour, maybe two hours.
That is why I find not acceptable that THAT guitar was shipped, because either it was not checked, which doesn't make sense considering the limited volume of guitars built, or it was checked and it passed the inspection, which is even worse. Maybe Alistair will be able not only to take care of the OP' issue, but also to explain us how it happened. I have an X20 in my future, but would hate to find myself in the same situation as the OP.

Last edited by gerardo1000; 12-30-2018 at 09:04 PM.