Thread: Home Recording
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob1131 View Post
I would leave out the drums because they detract from the intimate and melancholy tone of your guitar and vocal, IMHO.
Hi Bob,

I had more time to listen to your songs last night and it occured to me that you are just so good in what you're doing. I'm amazed at the experience that you've gathered along the way since you started,

Thanks again and I'll take your advices seriously. For now I'm just trying to TRY anything just to see how it'll come out. I've never thought about using so many tracks (you used all of your 16 tracks!!), but I think I've changed my way of thinking when I read about your way of recording.

I know that I can learn A LOT from you, I also know that I'll gather more experience (good or bad results) while stumbling along my way. There are a lot more to learn such as PAN, EQ, or even control each individual fader volume while mastering the song and many other tricks. In other words, so much more fun to have with this recording stuffs.

I'm so glad that you shared your knowledge and kind enough to offered your ideas and such to us the new comers