View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Charter Member

Great information, guys... thanks! Jeremy, I hadn't even thought about waiting for the 5G, so I appreciate that suggestion. I have an OLED TV display and it knocks my socks off. Seeing it once is enough to convince me, so that's a great selling point for the 11 Pro.

I also like the smaller size of the 11 Pro. Frankly, my 6 was big enough. I don't need a bigger and bigger phone.

I have read some about the camera and that makes a difference to me. I still use my DSLR, but a nice camera would be an advantage to me. I hadn't planned on AirPods. I've never used any Apple ear buds that impressed me. I don't know how much better the AirPods are than the throwaways, but I got three sets of ear buds that I like. Imwjl, if you know more about those, I'd love to hear it.

I've never had a problem with any iPhone mic or speaker. One of my best buddies had a terrible speaker in his 6 Plus. For years, he thought he was a lot deafer than he really was.

Thanks for all the opinions. You guys have added a lot to my decision-making process.