View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 10:57 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukematrix View Post
Congrats on the signature custom, Dustin. Pretty cool to have a signature model in your signature! Nice call on the JCL logo - so classic. Sounds fantastic.

Austin
Thanks Austin...it really is an honor of which I don't take for granted. Far better players than me out there. I love the JCL logo, too! It was tough convincing Johnny to authorize the shop to do silver borders as well, they thought it might be too "busy" but I'm glad they did it. Nice frame for the logo, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kliend View Post
Wow what a guitar! I bet you had to charge a lot for them to use your name on there

Thanks again for the inspiration. You really pull such a clean and lovely sound from these instruments. I own one of the Furch OM's from Cedar Rock and you are part to blame
No kidding? Did you nab one of those bearclaw Alpine/Australian Blackwood models? Those were so "sweet" sounding. My favorite top wood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondave View Post
Crushing it...! Great sound and great playing, talking me back with the Steely D! Congrats Dustin, really nice...
Thanks so much man. Was so cool meeting you at NAMM, briefly. Such a bummer it won't happen this January, but I'm sure we will hang again in the future, for a bit longer time hopefully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeve21 View Post
All the best to you on this venture, Dustin, the recognition is well deserved!
Thanks so much, man. I appreciate it.

-Award-winning songwriter/guitarist, Visual storyteller
-D’Addario, G7th and K&K Sound Artist
-Music on Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube: www.youtube.com/dustinfurlow
-New album "Serene" (Oct '23) and tablature
available at www.dustinfurlow.com