View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 10:56 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KESTLY View Post
Scott,
Where do we go to buy a pick that is made from this older casein? Is this the stock that you use for your picks?
KESTLY, as a long-time sponsor on AGF, we work hard not to sales pitch in the General Discussion area. I just love informing and educating people -- and I LOVE research, which fits with my training as an English professor. I'm proud to say I probably know more about industrial plastics, casein, etc. than anyone in the pick industry. I'm even prouder that I freely recommend other pick companies and vendors. This would make my dad very proud. (I've been told by many that I'm the only one in the industry who does this.) It's just the way my dad raised me.

I've been obsessed with picks and plastics for more than forty years. Please PM me, if you don't mind. I promise to be impartial and non-partisan.

We discovered this stuff way back in 2016. Nik at Apollo Picks is doing some beautiful work in this material as well. He's the only one I'm aware of in the pick industry who knows about this stuff.

Best to You,
Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 11-24-2021 at 11:15 AM.