View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:23 AM

Default Heavy Use Fishman Sa330x

I bought the new Sa330x last December and I also bought the $149 Expander (its a 4 channel mixer) but I bought a Behringer Sub for $299 rather than the Fishman $550 sub. The Behringer is a one 12 sub with 500 watts and has more features than the Fishman and it's built very well. It works perfectly and changes everything for the Sa330x. I play out several times a week with this rig and it's usually with my guitar, vocals, bass player and drummer. On Thursday nights I play in an organ trio......Organ with key bass, drums and me on electric guitar doing jazz fusion. We use this system for just vocals in that situation.
I also own a Bose L1 system (24 speakers) with the B2 sub (2x10), and the Bose digital mixer. They both sound great but......the Fishman is louder and way easier to transport and set up! It gets all the gigs now! I highly recommend the Fishman Sa330x and you can use whatever powered sub you want. I would not change the Behringer sub I bought. It's very easy to carry and is huge sounding and twice the power of the Fishman Sub.......for half the price!!!!