View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Guitars View Post
Keep an eye out on the tracking on 'An Post' and from what I remember it should give you further updates from its progress within the US, possibly even a USPS number. When you click into the number on the left. All going well it should be with you in a few days, Jim! ;-)

Thanks

Sean
Thanks, Sean. The package tracked to "Item Received in United States," and now says "No answer at address." There is no way in creation that the package could have gone from arriving in the US to getting to our island in the Tropical Tip of Texas in less than 24 hours. Thus, I am working on the assumption that the tracking number was good while in An Post's hands... and who knows what Customs agent or Postal worker is trying out my new guitar!!

We do not get mail delivery to our house, so when it does arrive, I will get a notice in my PMB (private mail box), then make the trek to the local Post Office.

Just because I check the tracking 8 times per hour, doesn't mean I am anxious. Of course, I am kidding... more like 10 times per hour.

This is me doing my impersonation of being patient.

Thanks again for making the buying process smooth and easy.

Jim