View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 11:01 AM
Charter Member

Scott, Wasn't there an issue you had with the Full Anthem you tried? Did you ever get a chance to give it a solid test as a fully functional/properly operating PU? I don't recall exactly.

Nonetheless, I love reading about the success you're having with the Fishman Matrix Infinity VT PU. That is fantastic! You already had the Fishman Aura Pedal, so you're all set.

I can plug in directly with my Baggs (Full Anthem) equipped guitars and they sound tremendous. No need for external/outboard preamps.

That said, I don't typically go to open mics or plugin anywhere without using my pedalboard. (My board is well populated and a has EQ and a notch filter for feedback on the Baggs Align EQ, a BrightEye Clean Boost, Neunaber seraphim Shimmer reverb, Diamond Memory Lane delay, Tuner, Looper, etc. (you get the idea) The Baggs anthem sounds great either straight in or through the board)

I would imagine the Fishman Matrix Infinity VT would be just as good. Maybe better. Although I think I read it can be slightly more feedback prone than the Baggs. So I'm sticking with the Anthem. But I wouldn't hesitate to try the Fishman system you are using now.
Collings D1 Traditional
Emerald X20
Fender CS '63 Telecaster Custom
Collings I-35LCV
Collings I-30LC
Collings 290
www.heartsoulaz.com