View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Charter Member

Default **SOLD** 2014 Santa Cruz OM/PW Cedar/EIR short scale, Like New! **SOLD**

2014 Santa Cruz OM/PW Cedar/EIR short scale, Like New -- **SOLD**

Selling my 2014 Santa Cruz OM/PW custom. I am the registered original owner. This unique Cruz has a Mastergrade Cedar top, EIR back & sides, and the highly desirable 24.75" short scale. All other specs -- 1 3/4" nut, 2 3/16" saddle spacing, soft mod-v neck, ebony fingerboard/bridge/pins, etc., are standard to the regular OM/PW.

Forget what you think you know about Cedar. This is still an OM/PW, and can take a flatpick, aggressive strumming, or gentle fingerstyle with aplomb. Its tonal complexion is on the darker side, and very Martin-like. Of all the guitars I've owned in my 8 years of playing (over 25 now), this one is the easiest and most forgiving to play of them all. And it's LOUD, and responsive all over the neck.

In 9.7 out of 10 condition, with a small mark on the headstock near the low E tuner (pictured) the only item to note, which was there when I bought the guitar new. Perfect setup of 6/64", 4/64", and 0.004" relief. Only the faintest hint of fretwear on the B string, 1st 5 frets.

Please note: The shipping window has expired and this guitar is now available for LOCAL SALE ONLY for the Winter months. I am located in Hopewell, NJ for those who wish to audition this guitar in person. Many thanks -- B.

** SOLD **

Downsizing, so no trades please. Pictures and sound sample below...thanks for looking!

For Sale: 2023 Collings D2H 1 3/4 Nut, Adi Bracing, NTB -- $4100 shipped

Last edited by brencat; 12-26-2019 at 06:34 PM. Reason: 12/26/19 -- SOLD