View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 11:22 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Man View Post
I just realized one of the unspoken benefits of the new design. By carrying one around with you, you always have a lucky clover in your pocket. Gotta be worth something.
Hey, I never thought of that. Maybe I should include a rabbit's foot with every shipment.

BTW, interesting genesis of the name....

In late 2013, I came down with a serious illness. It was touch and go for about 90 days. At some point after I recovered I told my wife, "I have a charmed life." When I joined AGF a few months later, in June 2014, and was searching for a screen name, I chose "Charmed Life." In early 2016, when CLP became a thing, that seemed the logical choice for the name of the company.

Another odd coincidence. Around that same time (our website went live on July 1, 2016), I was thinking about using a four-leafed clover as our company logo. I typed into Google pictures of four-leafed clovers. Hundreds came up. As I scrolled down, one popped up with the four petals shaped like Fender 351 guitar picks. I'll tell you, as obvious as it is now, I could have spent thousand years and never thought of that. This is what we call stupid.

I hired a Photoshop person to rework the image some, then it became ours.

Life is Strange.

Thanks for your post,
Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 02-12-2022 at 11:35 AM.