View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 01:34 AM

Default Emerald Guitars Builder into the 21st Century

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about this builder - honestly, I think it's unreal. Right now I am in the process of building my 4th guitar and know exactly what I want, how it will look and how long it will take. I have used many custom shops in the past and never have I seen detail like this. The detail and options are second to none and with only one question I contacted support.

My first order has gone through for my first carbon fiber guitar, it's the X20 finished with a Koa veneer, black back and sides and this one I decided to complete with gold hardware.

My reason for the X20, I have always played my Martin and thought it was time to seriously move into the 21st century. Between warped necks and split wood, I have given up on fixing and repairing guitars.
I know other people here have bought Emerald Guitars in the past and I have been following you all for a while.
I have taken the leap, ordered and spoke with the support team at Emerald, to be honest never have I worked with anyone like them when buying a guitar. They really knocked it out of the park for me.

I look forward to my guitar arriving and can't wait to post here exactly what my thoughts are, I know I haven't played one before but the information provided and the answer to my questions really helped. It made my experience even more personal.

A follow up to come in 2 months and counting.