View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 12:02 PM
Charter Member

Default REDUCED PRICE 2021 McNally OM-32 EIR/Sitka $2800 150 shipping SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS

SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS ! 2021 McNally OM-32 E.I.R. /Sitka $2800 and $150 shipping

This is in mint condition.
It was special ordered by the previous owner who can no longer play guitar. There are upgrades for this model: ebony bridge and headstock faceplate. It appears unplayed. McNally is a young builder from Ireland who is getting a lot of attention. (Check out all the Youtube videos on him and his guitars.) He worked for Lowden and Atkin guitars previously and makes a guitar which is somewhere between a traditional Irish style and an American made guitar. This one has a sound that made me understand what people mean when they describe a guitar's sound as "three dimensional". There is almost a stereo effect to my ears where part of the sound is coming from one part of the tonal spectrum and part from another. Very pleasing. And if you dig in this guitar gets good and loud. Great for slide and blues also. You can hear not the same guitar but the same McNally model here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rgvgxVasBE

NOT INTERESTED IN MARTINS FOR TRADE

-Sitka Spruce Top
-Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
-Mahogany Neck
-Ebony Fingerboard
-Ebony Veneer Headstock
-Ebony Bridge
-Maple Binding
-Maple & Rosewood Rosette & Purfling
-25.4" Scale
-1 3/4" Nut
-15" Lower Bout