View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaroo View Post
I am still in the journey of discovery. On top of the Benavides and Keystone, I have a Doerr coming soon as the build has started last month and also committed to at least one Tom Sands which is currently on hold for me by Marcus. Then a Michaud in 2022. I think after that, I should then be able to get a really good idea where I am heading with myself in terms of personal preferences etc. and then commission an ultimate build like what you are doing now. Who knows, may be I might end up round in circles and the end result may just be an Isaac Jang afterall. I am not yet in his build list but his design has always caught my eye.
Wow you dont do things by halves pandaroo! The whole journey sounds pretty ultimate already because it sounds like you will have a lot of bases covered- the quasi-somogyi inspired tone (Sands, keystone), the clear and high separation contemporary tone (michaud), the post Ryan fusion tone (doerr) and others (Benavides).