View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey#1 View Post

Any way on here that I could post a pic?

r/Mike
It's pretty easy to add pics on AGF.

For posting pics, i'd recommend opening an account on imgur.com. It's free and easy to upload a picture from your cell phone if you download their app to your phone.

Once you upload a picture, they have pre-made links for bulletin boards or forums like AGF. Just click on the images link under your account in the upper right hand corner and when you click on the image, you'll see a bunch of "copy images to the right.

One of those says "BBCode"...just click the copy button and paste into your post.

I'd recommend previewing the post before you actually post it just to make sure the picture isn't so large that no one can enjoy it. You might need to resize the image to make it something like 1,000 pixels wide (or less).

All you really need to do once you have the picture online is put the URL to the picture inbetween "[img]" and "[/img]".

If you click the button above that looks like a postcard with mountains, it adds those image tags in your post and all you need to do is past the URL to the image between those tags.

Fender Baja Telecaster