Thread: Yamaha Stagepas
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie07 View Post
HI hope all is well with you and family, still no live gig with my new toys yet, but this could all change this Saturday night, got no call as yet to say gig was cancelled, so hopefully will have a green light,
Anyway thanks for getting back to me, each and every time, much appreciated,
I may have got a little carried away and forgot to completely turn off the reverbs on the stagepas, and just use my Dynacord cms 1000 effects only,
also I did come out of my desk stereo L/R to channel 4 L/R on the stagepas,
now you say, correct me if I'm wrong,
Come out as normal from my desk, but left to Channel 1 on the stagepas and R to Channel 2 on the stagepas ?
then I suppose both EQs to 12 o clock,
and levels set to 12 o clock position, and master on the 1ks to 12 or 3 o clock??
once and for all hopefully I'll be ready to rock on Saturday, that's if I'm doing everything correctly LOL
No problem. Yeah all is well. I run my master (red) volume at 3 o'clock or even all the way up just to make it easy in case it gets bumped. Try that and channels 1 and 2 and see how it goes. Curious to hear. Makes me want to hook mine back up. Current it's at my mom's house buried under other gear.