Thread: Yamaha Stagepas
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie07 View Post
Hi, tried my 2 stagepas 1ks linked together, excellent to have the extra. Channels, also just linked one to the other, then I decided to link up my external mixer, which is the Dynacord CMS 1000, but found it to be better in sound and power by just using 1ks own mixer,
Perhaps I have set the cms up wrongly
Out of my desk to channel 4 trs L/R
Set channel 4 to 12 o clock position then set my reverb and master at unity on my desk and set my echo and delay, played and sang using my backing track player, sounding ok but the I plugged directly to the 1k and there was a boost in volume and better sound, why is this, what did I do wrong that my volume decreased a little when I had my mixer connected?
Super pa, but getting to grips with functionality and what you can do to make it sing,
still no dolly's, way too expensive,
Did you try turning up the level on channel 4? If so what happened then? Also, did you try going in on channels 1 (L) and 2 (R). It should be a line level signal, but if you use mic level, you would get a lot more boost in gain.