Thread: Yamaha Stagepas
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 09:21 AM

Smile mattie07

Yeah drummers do tend to get the ears blasted off them with loud guitar amps and bass, as was the case with my big band one time, now you say your 1k won't be going anywhere sometime soon, well neither will mine, I just got cancelled this weekend coming and next weekend, cases are rising in ireland, hopefully 2022 will be a good year for all us musicians,
If I got a call tonight to play, if I'm to be completely honest, I would nearly go out and set up my Dynacord Powermax P5 system again,
Yeah cause I'm so used to it, and would find it hard to change over,
I know less weight is a major plus and time and effort setting up,
But can you imagine going into a crowded bar setting up a new system and praying to God
It will do its job similar to the P5
a few musician friends of mine said
You worry too much, and guaranteed they say the one yamaha stagepas will be just as good if not better sounding than the Dynacord P5 and even sound more balanced,
So I guess the only way to know is get to a venue earlier and firstly set up the stagepas and try it out, or rent out my local community hall for a day and experiment, but no point till my 2nd stagepas arrives, you have been more than helpful and put my mind at ease quite a bit, thank you, I'll keep you posted, think I'll order my dolls now ��