Thread: Yamaha Stagepas
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 05:58 PM

Smile mattie07 yamaha stagepas 1k

Thank you for your info, and really prompt reply
yes I think I will go the extra mile and purchase 2 dolly's even though I could nearly make them myself 😉 I'm just wondering do adding your own dry mixing desk actually take away from the whole purpose and magic sound of the stagepas, or do it make any difference at all?
I actually own a Dynacord powermax 5 pa rig and I use a Dynacord cms 1000 dry desk, great sound but Im getting on in years now and tired of pulling and hauling big gear around,
at my gigs I use about 5 channels
I did purchase 2 6m xlr to xlr cables from gear4music to be able to use all channels on both my stagepas's, but maybe taking on board what your doing and using your own desk maybe the right way forward since I know my own desk already,
So if I was to use my Dynacord cms desk, how do i go about connecting it up, and where should the controls of the stagepas be if using my own desk,
the eq on the stagepas don't really come into play then do it since using my own desk, a lot of questions yes, but once I get it sorted and up and running then I can start giving my honest feedback, still here with one side at the moment and it's Rockin the house excellent sound for sure and my ketron Audya 5 sounds amazing hearing sounds I never heard through my Dynacord P5 pa
I'd say once I get set up with the second stagepas in stereo I'll be selling the P5 😉🤣