Thread: Molly Tuttle
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colder View Post
Unfortunately, a young woman working in the bluegrass milieu is going to be exposed to some creepiness, it's a genre of music that is primarily appreciated by older men. But that doesn't mean it needs to happen here. I think we should afford Molly and her music the appreciation it deserves for her musicianship and amazing talent, in all the same ways we would if we were discussing a young phenom named Matthew Tuttle. There's no need for the rest of it. I am glad the mods protect the discussion here and keep it one of the few classy guitar forums on the internet
The same night I saw Molly...Jake Owen came out on stage..sang one song...I told my buddy..."now that is a good looking man"...wasn't meant in a bad or demeaning way...it simply is the truth...I wish I looked like him...and he can write and sing... (for what it's worth...please remove if this is not appropriate)..so yes...I probably would have said that about Matthew Tuttle...