View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 12:28 AM

This ill conceived and laughably executed video leading up to Gibson suing little Dean is the worst possible thing Gibson could do to their reputation.

I guess that the new corporate buyout owners at Gibson don’t really care about actually making well built guitars at reasonable prices, but instead will try to make some money from legal settlements before they abandon this brand, whose already damaged reputation they have now completely trashed.

Some of the comments on the Reddit page that still has the lame-o "you have been warned" video are hilarious - my favorite: "Mark, if they are torturing you, blink twice."
Poor dweeb: tryin' to be a tough guy, all the while the puppetmaster lawyers and MBAs in the suits at Gibson are jerking him around.

If corporate suit run Gibson prevails against little Dean - and they have stacked the deck as much as they can by filing the suit in patent troll plaintiff lovin' East Texas District Court - then perhaps Martin should sue Gibson for infringing on the dreadnought.

I have come to loathe what this iconic company has become.

Last edited by Kerbie; 06-21-2019 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Please refrain from profanity