View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTony View Post
So which is it? Are you upset that he is selling something for more money than he paid for it? Or, are you “bothered” that he is using your original photos?

While I personally wouldn’t understand why someone buying something for less, and then selling it for more, would “irk” or bother you (esp considering you got it for free from trash day, and sold it for $175), but I could understand you being upset that the lister is using your photos.

Though it strikes me as humorous that you say, “it makes me feel bad that someone would buy that piece of junk for that”. When you got it for free, saying it had been rained on, and didn’t sound like 30 watts...but more like 5-10 watts, yet you still sold it for almost $200.

Beyond requesting he take the original pictures down and putting up his own...not sure what recourse you have.
honestly, its the fact he is using my photos, i dont care if he gets $500 for the crappy amp, its just the image of the amp on the inside of my house is shown for sale, i feel some kind of violation here that is hard to explain
Fender Strat Partscaster
Ibanez SR400 EQM bass