View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 12:48 PM

From the video page on your website:

Quote:
You do not have to have any experience of woodwork to make a really high-end acoustic guitar on your kitchen table on a shoestring budget. This highly-detailed 3 hour video guide will guide you through every little detail of every little step of making an acoustic guitar at home. It's way better than any book because you can see it all being done rather than just reading about and looking at pictures of the process. You can watch the first hour free here and then click the button below to instantly download the full 3 hour film.
http://customguitarbuilding.com/buil...%20course.html

I watched part of your video. My observation is that your top is likely too thick and the braces too tall and wide. (In addition, many makers thin the edges of the top more than the middle to decrease stiffness near the edges.) Depending upon what other things you have going on, these might improve sound quality/sustain.

As you are, perhaps, discovering, making "a really high-end acoustic guitar" involves more than basic woodworking skills and following a purchased pattern. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it just isn't as easy as that.