View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 02:45 PM

Default Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewpartrick View Post
. That said, be forewarned: this thread will stir the sleeping shenanigans of JT1 and Justonwo, Fairbanks owners and all-around bad actors. Both are terrible people with trash guitars and zero skills hell bent on warping the AGF world to their petty whims. they will kidnap your thread and insist that Dale send your completed guitar to them first to disparage its tone and put inappropriately large belt buckle scars on its pristine finish.
Isn't this cool! I also am having an F-SJ-45 build going on right now with Dale. I don't know how far along it is exactly, but I think just in early stages like yours! So I'll be following along closely. Pretty much the same specs, but no arm bevel, and I didn't have a piece of 100 year old mahogany to part with. It was hearing Justonwo describe his that made me pull the trigger on this about 18 months ago. I feel like I'm in good company now! I told Dale I wanted it to be just like the one in the short video on the North American Guitars website. That one is a beauty!