View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 03:51 PM
Charter Member

Default 2016 Mule Resonator Guitar - #213, Slotted Headstock , P90 in Neck - SOLD :-)

I sold and traded a lot of gear to get this instrument into my collection, but I've stepped into some bad luck and must sell this guitar due to financial reasons. Asking **SOLD** shipped, partial trades considered.

This particular resonator was made by Mule Resophonic Guitars out of Saginaw, MI and is a tri-cone model with built in, hand wound P90. Matt Eich was previously a builder for Huss and Dalton, and now has his own company in Michigan focused on making resonator instruments. They are, in a word, AMAZING. This thing looks and sounds better than any other resonator I’ve ever played. Do some research on these guitars (plenty of videos out there) and you'll see and hear why they are becoming so popular.

Currently, there is a 5-6 month wait on ordering one and pricing starts at $3100 and goes up from there depending on what additions you want. This guitar would cost around $3400 right now.

Guitar comes with hardshell case and both a custom leather strap and wallet that are included with his instruments.

Please feel free to ask me any questions and we’ll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by pfair; 05-28-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: SOLD TO A NEW AND LOVING HOME :-)