View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRB View Post
Me and mine.

You just don't know until you know. Or something like that. Probably the most harp guitars you'll see at once, and the most harp guitar players you'll see at once (with two of them playing behind their heads, no less) until you go to one of the Harp Guitar Gatherings.

Gregg Miner, Stephen Bennett, John Doan, Muriel Anderson, Carter Lancaster, Jeff Titus, Andy Wahlberg... The list goes on and on. Check out Harp Guitar Music for CDs and other harp guitar stuff. Visit www.harpguitars.net to learn more than you will ever be able to know about harp guitars.

And perhaps "pointless" is a pretty harsh word for something you just don't get.
Jeff Titus and his wonderful wife stopped in our crystal gallery in Sausalito yesterday, and on request, played some very lovely and stylistically intriguing music on my Voyage Air VAD-2. He showed my 13 year old son, Martine, and I some special tunings he uses, and gave Martine a mini lesson on fingering and technique. What a pleasant, talented, and humble guy. I'm looking forward to hearing his CD, and finding out more about harp guitars.
Strandberg Boden Original 6
Eastman T185MX
G&L ASAT Classic USA Butterscotch Blonde
Rickenbacher Lap Steel
Voyage-Air VAD-2
Martin SW00-DB Machiche
1968 Guild F-112
Taylor 322e 12 Fret V Class