View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 08:15 AM
Charter Member

Default Finally, A Response From Ozark Banjo Company!

From Eden & Lukas, Saturday, July 13, 2019: "We're hoping to get your banjo started by the end of this year. Our builds have been taking longer than usual lately, people have been adding on to their orders and while it's super exciting to be sending out these banjos- those features and details end up taking a lot more time. We're also having a baby girl this September and will be taking a bit of time off from the shop to settle into life with her. I want to apologize for the longer than anticipated wait time and thank you for your patience and understanding. We'll be in touch later on this year to finalize the details and get your build underway, in the meantime please feel free to be in touch anytime with questions or changes to your order. We've got some great new features we've been doing lately and have a great new source for our Cherry. Sometimes even figured/curly Cherry- it's truly gorgeous! Hope you're well and playing lots of banjo these days!" Eden & Lukas

Given the above response from Eden & Lukas, I'm more than willing to wait longer for my Ozark Custom 5-String Banjo! May They Be Blessed!
Ovation Custom Legend LX
Guild F-212XL STD
Huss & Dalton TD-R
Taylor 717e
Taylor 618e
Taylor 614ce
Larrivee D-50M/HiFi
Larrivee D-40R Blue Grass Special/HiFi
Larrivee D-40R Sunburst
Larrivee C-03R TE/Trance M-VT Phantom
RainSong BI-DR1000N2
Emerald X20
Yamaha FGX5
Republic Duolian/Schatten NR-2

Last edited by SpruceTop; 07-14-2019 at 01:17 PM.