View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles Tauber View Post
I can't help but sit back and shake my head as you continue to prove my point that reinventing the wheel to arrive at already well-known information is the hard, slow, inefficient way to get there.
I've already said that I'm going to put together dust collection. I don't require convincing on the subject. I've never heard of anyone being allergic to WRC or oak and I was excited to try out the drum sander. So I did. How is that reinventing anything?

Quote:
I won't waste your time and tell you about the severe allergy I developed to ebony dust - even the most minute quantities - from doing exactly what you've described you are doing. (Others have done so with cocobolo and other rosewoods.) You'll figure it out yourself.
You won't waste my time? Ummm, to late, you just did.

Quote:
Time for me to "contribute" less.
If the only thing you have to say is "I told you so", then yes, you are sincerely invited to contribute less.

If there is one way to get others to NOT take you seriously, and to just want you to go away, it's to speak to them with a condescending tone of voice. And brother, you've got that in spades. This might help you with that.