View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 02:56 AM
Silurian Silurian is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ex Europa
Posts: 2,006

My wife ordered some bath bombs from a well known retailer.

The bombs themselves, admittedly fragile, took up approx 10% of the volume of the box. The other 90% was packing peanuts.

The irony is that the company makes a lot of noise about it's supposedly green credentials and how environmentally benign it's products are.
Reply With Quote