View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotkot View Post
Thank you all for ur replies .. but still a little confused ... cuz maybe am going to buy it through amazon without trying it ... ! i have no cordoba stores in my region !
Even though I didn't sing the praises, I own two GK Studios, one blanca and one negra. I gig the blanca steady (4 nights this week) in a 5-6 piece Latin band. At the price point, they make perfectly good working guitars.

Like the other poster, inferred, the GK won't produce high end acoustic sound. My relatively inexpensive acoustic-only student model flamenco, which actually cost more than the GK, sounds better. My acoustic only concert flamenco is much nicer in every way. But that is not what these guitars are specifically about. You get a serviceable acoustic sound and a functional plugged in sound and acceptable build quality. At a reasonable cost.

I like Yamahas and I think the GK Studio will probably be an upgrade acoustically and amplified over the NTX 900. The GK will have a wider neck and may have slightly higher action.

hunter