View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 07:16 PM
AGF Sponsor

It's close to 6 weeks from now. I go through phases of thinking we can accomplish the weekend with new features to shake it up a bit. Each years has something or someone new to make varied hours of enjoyment.

Six weeks ago I would have thought surgery would be required for my arm. I had avoided the doctor and finally gave in. One hour and a Cortisone shot later I felt like me again. We were told this is a temporary fix. I'm good with that!

One of our newbies emailed several times that he lost his red shirt. It was a touching family special story but the shirt has been found. He hopes there will be no detoured plans as he definitely plans to show up.

Any sort of door prizes and back patio snacks are always welcomed! Surprise us.

"Don't get strapped with the wrong strap" can have a different meaning. What do you think I might come up with? One AGF member has sent a guitar strap. I am very grateful.

Adrianne will make her peanut butter cookies for an evening treat. They are rich and addicting. Let's remember food trucks need to get more of the attention during the hours they are on site.

We made a minor change on the patio that's less invasive so there will be no need for as many tables to come and go to the fire department. I hope this works out better for kitchen/clean up helpers at the end of the night.

Weather pending: Our McGit golf cart will offer a little stretching break. It was suppose to be here last year, but wasn't available until the following Monday. When there is no breeze if it is hot and sunny, you shall create onefor a bit of comfort.

Steak-n-it food truck - Friday

Coffee and Crumbs food truck - Saturday

Wanna know what else is new this year? No masks required.

We have received a couple of donations for door prizes. PLEASE THANK ANYONE WHO GAVE YOUR DOOR PRIZE. SEND A TEXT, EMAIL, POST MAIL OR AN AGF PM TO SAY THANK YOU. Everyone enjoys a freebie. Everyone deserves a thank you.

The Lone Cone doors will be open. Make yourself comfy in there. If Joel comes he always enjoys the sway of the hammock.

Pictures - I make a book of memories. Look at books of the past and see how hair has turned more gray after 16 years.

Craig/Coldshot - you need to report in to Rodger so we can plan our annual 10 minute group chat.

Sunday - David has offered to plays and sing for the church service. If anyone else plans to join us I will have time and location at the desk.

FYI: The rules and schedule (that is never written in stone) will be at the table along with lanyards and all the other papers I ask you to sign. Rodger and I will bend the schedule to fit the needs of the day. Tim said we need to tell him where to be and he can show up. If you need a shirt I need to know so I can have yours marked and available at the desk so you can put it on within the first 10 minutes of arrival.

Remember:

Pre-sign up is appreciated/expected

Red t-shirts on Friday

Blackt-shirts on Saturday

*** No pets. No smoking. No alcohol. No recreational drugs. No short shorts, no midriff showing and no low cut tops.***

Any questions? Contact Tim or me ASAP. Thanks!

AGF MCKNIGHT GUITAR SNIPPETS https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=663228

I'll continue "Doin' Life ... As a Luthier's Wife"
McJam = Guitar private event June 21-22, 2024
[email protected]
Pre-sign is required and begins now.