View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 02:45 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default McKnight McJam - June 23 and 24, 2023 - Ohio

Now is the time to make summer plans. If you would like to take a trip to Ohio in the month of June we will open the door of the McJam to let you see McKnight Guitars shop, hear some great playing, jam with other attendees. McKnight guitars will be available to purchase, but a few are not for sale.

You don't need to be a McKnight guitar owner. Bring your own guitar or travel light and pick up and play one that is here. Other AGF members who have attended have enjoyed the event for 15 years and if you ask questions in this thread they will tell you all you what they know.

This is a Friday and Saturday event. I have typical common sense rules. Behave, show respect, listen and learn. Have fun. There is to be no alcohol, no recreational drugs and no smoking. A food truck will be here to let you buy your own meals as you wish. We plan to have snacks on the back patio. I'll supply drinks, but you are welcome to bring your own soft drink as long as you keep drinks out of the shop and loft.

I ask for a door prize. The more prizes we have the more attendees will win. You are expected to purchase a McKnight guitar t-shirt (prices vary) to wear during the event. The shirt is yours to keep to wear annually while here if you should decide to return.

You can call us if you have questions. Emails are easier for me to notice than AGF messages. I'm an admitted slacker in the area of staying on top of PMs. You can bring a friend but you need to sign yourself and them up in advance. Motels are 10 miles away. I wouldn't hesitate to reserve a room ASAP. I usually have a block of rooms reserved until 3:00 both days at the newest local hotel though I cannot guarantee prices.

While here, you will likely hear and share stories of the McKnight shop. You will see the woods. Ask questions. Win a prize. Have a laugh.

Think about it. Let me know. Google McKnight McJam. See what you are missing!

McKnight McJam (Located in the heart of Ohio)

Friday, June 23 and Saturday, June 24, 2023

Noon - 11:00 PM both days

AGF MCKNIGHT GUITAR SNIPPETS https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=663228

I'll continue "Doin' Life ... As a Luthier's Wife"
McJam = Guitar private event June 21-22, 2024
[email protected]
Pre-sign is required and begins now.