View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 06:44 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martingitdave View Post
You're going to LOVE it. Sounds like it's a perfect fit for you. I ended up emailing them to see if they had any plans to make a lager version, which would work for me. No dice. :-(
That is interesting. When The Podium closed their Dinkytown location some years ago, I purchased a McPherson wood guitar with maple back and sides and spruce top. It was a gorgeous guitar and I did gig with it several times. However, it was just too large for me. Later, the Camrielle model was introduced, which is the same size as the Sable. If I had the money at the time, I would have bought one of those as it would have been a much better fit.

So when the Sable came along, I figured it was time to get back into a McPherson again since these are so much more affordable than their wood instruments. I have not been disappointed.

I suppose a good fit for you might be a standard wood size McPherson, but as a CF model.

Anyway, congratulations Debbie on your new Sable. That is definitely a lifetime instrument, never needing maintenance beyond the occasional string change and always ready to play.

Tony