View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:47 PM
AGF Sponsor

I'd be surprised to learn that anyone is unaware of my nearby build thread series, but just in case: The single 0's I am bringing to B.I.G. are fairly well documented in "Sexauer '18 chapter 3" in the AGF Custom Shop. Currently, I expect I will also bring the "Tree" 00 documented earlier in the same thread, and my Amazon RW JB-L00 (ditto on the documentation) I made last spring. It is quite similar in most ways to the guitar I made for Tom, and should make an interesting comparison for those wondering whether BRW is worth the price of admission. I am not into naming prices in the forum as it doesn't feel right to me, but my price structure is pretty clear on THIS PAGE in my website.

I recently raised my prices and while I won't undercut my base price for you, I am being relatively generous with bells and whistles at the moment. The Pernambuco 0 is my base "companion" guitar plus the Pernambuco and the cutaway. The Mahogany 0 I am considering a WRX. If you poke around on the page linked above you can figure out the pricing ball park. On both guitar I am including the cutaway at no charge. The Pernambuco I paid dearly for and cannot give away.

The other two guitars were built speculatively before the increase, and I will sell them based on my previous price structure, which was considerably lower. Both are stellar examples of my current state of the art.