View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:50 PM

I thank everyone for their help so far. Based on the info you gave me and then researching prices etc. this is what I have so far:

Electro-voice ZLX12P speakers times 2
Yamaha MG10XU mixer
A couple of boom mic stands
2 speaker stands.

Price for all new: 1108.00

I think based on what you have said and online reviews, these are all great products and quality stuff with as low as I can probably expect to be realistically and have a great sounding yet simple system. I still need to get cables for the speakers to the mixer, but it was not quite clear what I needed, so I will probably go into the store and pick those up directly.

I decided that I would ask the performers to bring their own mics and mic cables along. That way I am not trying to please 6 different folks which is how many are playing. The mics should be easily packed. I know one has already told me he really loves his EV 767 mics which did not even come up in this thead, so that made me think they will all have their faves and can just bring those along.

I did not buy anything yet, but wanted to post this so everyone who cares to can still make suggestions etc.

And remember, I still have some slots open if anyone wants to come. I really want this to be successful. Lots of great guitars and seminars and workshops at a great time of year to be in Texas!!! Just sayin!

Thanks, Tom