View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokdog49 View Post
It seems Brady gets all the credit. That O Line is arguably the best in football.

Brady never gets touched and the line opens up running lanes my grandma could get at least 4 or 5 yards a try on.

It's been that way since forever. I don't understand why these so-called professional analysts don't mention this. Give Rivers that line and I guarantee you he would look like a superstar too.

Oh come on...year after year the Pats look less than perfect, even looking as recently as their December performance, they looked like a struggling offense. Early in the year they usually start slow. At 3-2 people were already writing off Brady as usual. That’s the thing about the Pats, they’re less than perfect year after year, but they always re adjust. Anyone on that bench has a chance to be a star, they work hard, the practice more than most NFL teams. That’s why they’re so good.

Today they just happened to play at their very best. Typical NE post season performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysachs View Post
So, just to be clear, are you saying I'm mad as in angry, or as insane? Just curious about which type of insult you're hurling at me.

And you seem surprised that a team that's been a dominant dynasty for almost two decades is pretty largely disliked by people outside of their immediate fanbase. Can you name any situation were that's NOT true? When a team wins after not winning for a long time, or ever, everyone loves them. Everyone loved the Red Sox in 2004. A shocking number of people were really happy for the Eagles last year. I was really happy when the Pats won their first one against the Rams back around 2000 or whichever year it was. But after several years of dominance, nobody likes those teams except those inclined to be their fans due to geography or just general bandwagon jumping.

I acknowledge the Pat's greatness, but I guess we'll have to disagree on how to apportion the credit. But I'm deathly sick of them and will be glad to see them exit stage left one year real real soon. So sue me.

-Ray

As in angry at something you shouldn’t be so angry about. Look up the meme “you mad bro?” For reference.

Everyone loves an underdog so I totally understand. Everyone loved the 49rs when Joe Montana was behind the center, and the Pats sucked badly in those days, yet I didn’t hate the 9rs,