View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamarebel View Post
Just received my X20 after a few months of waiting. Alistair was very helpful the whole time, from me initially thinking I wanted an X7 and switching and some miscommunication at the Emerald Factory that led to me still getting the X7 (still wrapped up, waiting to be shipped off to whatever lucky person decides to order that exact model).
Received it today, and as mentioned countless times, fit and finish is perfect, I actually really enjoy the "ice" finish on the back and sides, love the sound hole position, so loud and balanced, right to the player. I love my Rainsong Concert Jumbo and believe it or not, the bass on the X20 does come close to the same amount of bass in a much smaller body, and I have an Anthem system in the Rainsong and have some issue reigning in the bass so we will see how the B band works. I'll be using it to lead at Church this week so we will put the B Band through its paces. . I'll take some pics later
Andy
Dear Andy,

We are so delighted to hear that you are happy with your new X20 Opus (Amber) and we hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it, especially leading at Church.

Best Wishes

Sean

X20 Amber Opus (Pu)_21 as Smart Object-1 by Alistair Hay, on Flickr
X20 Amber Opus (Pu)_16 as Smart Object-1 by Alistair Hay, on Flickr
X20 Amber Opus (Pu)_18 as Smart Object-1 by Alistair Hay, on Flickr
X20 Amber Opus (Pu)_19 as Smart Object-1 by Alistair Hay, on Flickr
X20 Amber Opus (Pu)_9 as Smart Object-1 by Alistair Hay, on Flickr