View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Charter Member

Default Froggy Bottom K SOLD

SOLD.

This is the final guitar that I am considering selling, and to be honest, I'm a bit uncertain if I want to sell it at all. The only reason that I'm listing it is that I am trying to go down to one guitar, and that's a BRW OM from Bruce Sexauer. This is a very close second!

I had this guitar custom built between November 2020 and June 2021, and designed the specs over several conversations with Michael Millard. It's one of the last guitars with his signature.

This one has loads of options, including 5A Guatamalan Rosewood and a European spruce top, EVO gold frets, as well as few other ergonomic/ tonal options, such as a 25" Scale, 46mm nut, 58mm saddle spacing, 16" fretboard radius, and a venetian cutaway. This was over $15'000 USD when I bought it, and the upcharge for 5A Guatamalan has increased by over $1000 since then. See the complete spec sheet and some photos in the attached folder. These photos are just over a year old and the top has already started darkening a bit. I'd be happy to snap a couple shots for an interested buyer.

The condition is as new.

Im asking 11'000 Euro for the guitar, which is 70% of the new price (not including shipping or taxes).

The guitar is located in Switzerland, but international shipping is not a problem. I an also ship from Germany for EU buyers.

Feel free to contact me here or via email at [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210604_155306 (Small).jpg (20.9 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 20210604_165049 (Small).jpg (32.3 KB, 182 views)

Last edited by brianlcox; 01-06-2023 at 11:15 AM.