Old 10-24-2015, 08:06 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukejon View Post
Global guitar....fascinating!
Thanks Jon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbradfie View Post
Do you have any wood from Australia or New Zealand in your stash?

That would pretty much make it a clean sweep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbradfie View Post
I forgot KOA! Any room for a piece of KOA somewhere?
I'll look into what opportunities we have from NZ or Australia maybe we can work something into the marquetry work for the headstock.
Got you covered on Hawaii. It occurs to me that my logo on the inside back of the guitar is Koa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
Congrats on a fabulous build....I have woods from all continents other than Antarctica...could not figure out that one.
Antarctica? Hmm, I've read that at one point in history Antarctica was covered in tropical jungle. With the chunks of ice breaking off down there you never know when something is going to show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Mark, I am consistently impressed by your guitars. I really love how the ABW looks against the WRC. But honestly, everything just seems to belong together. So much fun to watch your builds go from wood stack to playable art.
Thanks Mike!

Here are a couple more pictures of the sides coming together with the arm bevel support and kerfing:

Here is a picture of the neck as I start to clean it up. I like the color match with the Bastogne which will really tighten up when they are under finish:

Thanks for viewing!
Mark

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking".
Steven Wright